Friday 11 April 2014

Thank you for not judging

It dawned on me that the year 2013 was the year that I dressed incredibly terribly. So much so that I apologise to all the people who had to endure my terrible dressing on a daily basis. I don't have any reason (or more like excuse) that would justify this, ever; all that I can say is that, well, it happened.

(Does losing weight count?)


It rather ironic that I started this blog back in 2013.Perhaps on a sub-conscious level I sort of knew that I needed to dress better, despite my reluctance to admit it at the time. I realised that I must have been judged based on my terrible dressing sense. All I can say is, thank God for people who do not immediately write me off just because I wore something terrible. 

We live and learn. Thank you for being so kind.

If you want more of me, head over to my other blog, instagram and Twitter. Not in any particular order of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment