Friday 4 April 2014

... in which I admit that I have an irrational obsession with hand bags


When it comes to hand bags. I have lost count as to the number of times I have not succumb to temptation. If money is no object, I am pretty sure I would have a whole wall in my walk-in closet devoted to this rapidly developing addiction. I have ceased trying to rationalise this obsession and admit that it is indeed irrational. Bless le husb's heart for putting up with my endless irrationalities.


Latest addition to the family is this china blue 11 inch satchel from the Leather Satchel company (not to be confused with the Cambridge Leather Satchel company). The colour is mesmerising in real life. The craftsmanship is impeccable. While it wasn't love at first sight online, it was truly love at first sight in real life.

And oh, did I mention that I have a soft spot for structured bags?

Let's chat via Twitter. Snap shots of my life is well documented on my instagram. My nerdy side tends to get out in my other blog. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment