Tuesday 27 August 2013

Woman in the mirror

Every now and then I wake up in the morning thinking to myself that today is going to be the day that I am going to dress a lil' bit better than I did yesterday, if only for the mere fact that I need to show a lil' bit more respect to the people that I am going to see that day.


I guess what I really want to say is that, I have those mornings whereby I feel ... lazy...and incredibly so at that. I do want to blame this on the weather, but after noticing this particular pattern, I realise that this is rather independent of the state of the mother nature. When that happens, I tell myself to dress up in the name of respecting the people that I am going to see that day, one of which is myself. Hey, that's what the mirror is for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment