Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hello! You've made my night!


It is so hard to resist the temptation of end of financial year sales! I suppose this is partially my fault because I have not exactly been working on not tempting myself. Plus there is always this side of me who wants to "stock up" - ha! I call this the Asian side of me, old habits die hard. [Don't know who actually instilled this habit in me, pretty sure that it is not the parent that I am the closest with.]

Thanks to some terrible photography, the above picture did not actually turn out the way I had it in my mind. It was a date night. I put on way too little clothing and was freezing my ass off on our way to the Lyrics Theater. Make up was inspired by this true blue make up look, because blue just reminds me of a certain someone, and I think it actually looks good with brown eyes. One of the highlight of the evening was getting compliments on my make up from a total stranger, who also asked where I learned it from (the Beauty Bybel) and wanted to see it up close!

So stranger, if you, by some obscure chance happen to stumble upon this, hello! You've made my night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment