Thursday 6 June 2013

But I have nothing to wear

It is a battle for me getting dressed every morning. This is because most of my clothes do not fit like they used to. It is like that feeling of having a closet full of clothes but you have nothing to wear.

My default go-to outfit perfectly describes my "laziness" when it comes to dressing up these days - a pair of shorts and oversized tees. The tees are oversized because well, they used to fit well. I am somewhat rather attached to my clothes, so I'd like to "stretch" their usage in my life before I admit defeat and put them in the donation bin.

Ever since I took up running, I much prefer walking around with sport shoes. Yes, I know that a lot of people are officially horrified by this. All I can say is, sometimes, practicality becomes style. 

To "winterise" the outfit, I put on an oversized jumper. I know, I know, that's laziness to a new level.

Coming up: style resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment